General Commercial Exhibitor Information
The Western Heritage Classic Trade Show is an Invitational Western Trade Show that has grown in popularity and size over the last 30 years! We are excited to host some of the best shopping in the Big Country! Our booth spaces vary in size, location, and venue, so that the Western Heritage customer, participant, and enthusiasts can view all there is see across the whole Expo grounds!
We pack in about 30,000 people in 3 days to our grounds and they are here to shop, have fun and see some great, action-packed, ranching heritage! We are excited that you would like to join us in celebrating the true, western heritage and ranching traditions showcased in this great annual event by participating as a commercial exhibitor!
The Western Heritage Classic reserves the right to assign space in accordance with other exhibitors and products. We strive to maintain a large variety of products in all areas and do not wish to overload any one category. We do not offer exclusives. To make application, fill out wait list application form and send in pictures or brochures of your merchandise and your booth display. Your application will be juried, and if accepted, a show application will be mailed. Please note that an application does not guarantee a booth reservation. You will be notified by mail whether you are accepted into the show or not. Applications for new vendors are first juried in
late November each year. We then process applications in February after we receive the reservation deposit from the previous years' vendors.
1. Electricity is included with each booth space, excluding our food booths.
2. Only Big Country Hall indoor booths will be draped. There are limited provisions for water or drainage; these situations must be handled on an individual basis prior to the show.
3. Insurance is required for all vendor booths. You may pay an additional fee for the Western Heritage Classic to provide the insurance or you can provide the WHC with your own policy if it meets the appropriate criteria. Please see application and contract for these specifications.
4. Car passes and gate passes will be issued according to the size of space leased. All passes will be picked up at the Commercial Exhibit Office during check-in days prior to the show.
5. Twenty-four hour security will be provided.
7. The Commercial Exhibit booths normally operate from 8am-7:00pm, Thursday-Saturday. The hours are subject to change.
Bit & Spur Show
One of the many draws of the Western Heritage Classic is the World's Largest Bit & Spur Show housed in the Round Building. There are over 200 vendors that participate in this awesome show of talent! So, come tour the world’s largest Bit and Spur Show to buy, sell, trade, or just see this spectacular display of collectible, antique, and contemporary western items.
If you are interested in being a vendor for the Bit & Spur Show, please contact:
Coyote Trading Company
Barney Chambers - 208.816.8681
Bobbi Jo Chambers - 208.816.8682
Are you interested in becoming a vendor?
New Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Heritage Trading Post. Our trade show is an invitational trade show and has grown to become one of the best shows for shoppers in the state of Texas. To be on our waiting list for an exhibit space, please fill out the form below and submit to us each year by October for the next year's event.
We will start looking at the new prospective exhibitors' applications in November each year. Invitations are sent out each year in January for the annual event in May. Please note, submitting your application to become a vendor, does not mean that you will be a vendor at the show, it simply puts you in the "interested list". Until you receive a CONTRACT from the Commercial Exhibit Coordinator, you are considered an applicant.
Phone NumberDaytime contact #
Proposed Items For SaleBe specific