General Commercial Exhibitor Information
The Western Heritage Classic Trade Show is an Invitational Western Trade Show that has grown in popularity and size over the last 30 years! We are excited to host some of the best shopping in the Big Country! Our booth spaces vary in size, location, and venue, so that the Western Heritage customer, participant, and enthusiasts can view all there is see across the whole Expo grounds!
We pack in about 30,000 people in 3 days to our grounds and they are here to shop, have fun and see some great, action-packed, ranching heritage! We are excited that you would like to join us in celebrating the true, western heritage and ranching traditions showcased in this great annual event by participating as a commercial exhibitor!
The Western Heritage Classic reserves the right to assign space in accordance with other exhibitors and products. We strive to maintain a large variety of products in all areas and do not wish to overload any one category. We do not offer exclusives. To make application, fill out wait list application form and send in pictures or brochures of your merchandise and your booth display. Your application will be juried, and if accepted, a show application will be -mailed. Please note that an application does not guarantee a booth reservation. You will be notified by mail or e-mail if you are accepted into the show. Applications for new vendors are first juried in late November each year. We then process applications in February after we receive the reservation deposit from the previous years' vendors.
1. Electricity is included with each booth space, excluding our food booths.
2. No booths will be draped, but will be divided out by taped off flooring or divided with panels (on our outside barn spots). There are limited provisions for water or drainage; these situations must be handled on an individual basis prior to the show.
3. Insurance is required for all vendor booths. You may pay an additional fee for the Western Heritage Classic to provide the insurance or you can provide the WHC with your own policy if it meets the appropriate criteria. Please see application and contract for these specifications.
4. Car passes and gate passes will be issued according to the size of space leased. All passes will be picked up at the Commercial Exhibit Office during check-in days prior to the show.
5. RV spaces are available after the Jan. 1 of each year. These must be paid for in advance to reserve a space, which is $100 for 30 amp and $125 for the 50 amp. The RVs are then placed on a first come/first served basis as visitors arrive. Note: there are a limited amount of 50 amp hookups available. Also, there are no 30 amp full RV hookups. You must have the ability to retain your water and no dumping of holding tanks is allowed without a full hookup. If you are an interested vendor and don't have an RV and are from out of town, we would highly suggest making a hotel reservation early because they go fast for that weekend. If you are not chosen to be a WHC vendor, then you can cancel your hotel room reservation.
6. Twenty-four hour security will be provided; however you may bring something to cover your product or booth.
7. The Commercial Exhibit booths normally operate from 8am-7:00pm, Thursday-Saturday. The hours are subject to change.
outdoor general vendor spaces
Indoor space-Big Country Hall
Vendor spaces inside the Big Country Hall ~
Climate controlled ~ no drapery/rod ~
(77) 10 x 10 booth spaces
Outdoor Awning Booth space
Outdoor awning vendor spaces ~ 110 electrical supplied ~ not climate controlled, but shaded and covered ~ open to north and south ~ 1/4 awning = 15 x 19 feet, 1/2 awning = 15 x 38 feet, full awning = 30 x 38 feet